Want to learn more about the costumes on exhibit in the 7th Annual Art of Outstanding Television Costume Design exhibition? Schedule a Curator Tour or a Quick Tour to get the stories behind the seams.
Featuring more than 120 original costumes from popular television shows including Game of Thrones, Behind the Candelabra, Scandal, House of Cards, Downton Abbey, and many more, the exhibition spotlights the work of talented Costume Designers, Costume Supervisors, and Assistant Costume Designers. Organized by guest curator Mary Rose, costume designer and president of the Costume Designers Guild, the 7th Annual Outstanding Art of Television Costume Design celebrates the creativity and artistry of television costume design.
- Available Monday–Friday, 10am–4pm, on the hour; by appointment only.
- $20 per person for groups of 10–25 people
- $200 minimum for groups of less than 10 people
- Special arrangements required for groups larger than 25 people
- To schedule a Curator Tour, please contact Kevin Jones at 213.623.5821 x3367 or email@example.com
- Saturdays at 10am
- $5 per person
- To schedule a Quick Tour please email firstname.lastname@example.org
7th Annual Outstanding Art of Television Costume Design
July 30–October 19, 2013
Tuesday through Saturday
Free to the public